Vacancy: Training Academy Sales Advisor in Poole and Portsmouth
£16,000 basic, uncapped OTE.
The Training Room has an exciting opportunity for Sales Advisors to join our leading company in Poole and Portsmouth. We are in a period of significant growth and, as a result of internal promotion, we are looking to recruit full time Sales Advisors to join our sales team in Portsmouth.
The Training Room is a full service careers provider. In a nutshell, we specialise in high quality professional training across a range of industries, but our approach is underpinned with the fundamental belief that our role is to support each and every student during and after their training in order to provide the best career start possible.
The Training Room’s telephone-based Sales Advisors are responsible for the nationwide recruitment of students wishing to become Personal Trainers and Beauty Therapists. They are targeted to convert warm leads from interested customers into sales. There is no cold calling. It is the role of our Sales Advisors to provide outstanding customer service from point of sale through to the commencement on one of our training courses.
Main tasks of Job
- Carry out sales activities to agreed targets and timescales
- Effectively manage follow-up calls and emails
- Ensure the computerised database is updated accurately at all times
- Manage diary effectively ensuring punctual contact with customers is maintained at all times
- Adhere to legal & regulatory standards
- Take overall responsibility of applicants through to commencement of course
- Follow correct procedure for collecting payment from customers
- Attend, when required, training to develop relevant knowledge and skills
As a Sales Advisor you will be a strong communicator at all levels, with a proven track record in sales.
You need to be able to build rapport over the phone, have a positive attitude and to be able to work as part of a team as well as using your own initiative. In return, we offer the opportunity to join an exciting fast paced business – Passionate About Your Future.
Key skills as a Sales Advisor will also include:
- Previous sales experience essential, ideally telephone based
- Experience of having worked in a sales based call centre environment
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A competitive and driven nature to achieve sales targets and be the best
- Ability to listen to customer requirements and respond accordingly
- Ability to recognise customers style and adapt selling technique to suit
- Good interpersonal skills
- Industry knowledge of personal training or beauty (desirable)
- A flexible team player who can demonstrate a can-do attitude and the ability to use initiative
- A responsible and commercially minded individual who is confident, keen to be pro-active and is service minded
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
Hours of work are 40 hours per week. The office is bright with a casual dress policy. It’s a friendly, sociable working environment.
As a fast growing company we have an exciting future ahead of us with great career opportunities for ambitious candidates.
The Training Room – Passionate About Your Future
To apply for this position please email an up to date copy of your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com