Fitness First Personal Training Academy
We are proud to work with one of the world’s largest health club operators, Fitness First.
Our partnership with Fitness First has led to the creation of the Fitness First Academy, which provides students at The Training Room an opportunity to qualify as a Personal Trainer and potentially attain themselves a secure, self-employed position within a Fitness First health club, based on a successful screen meeting.
When you register to study with The Training Room, you’ll need to choose three clubs you’d be interested in working with once your training is completed.
After selecting your three preferred health clubs, our careers support team will place you with one of your chosen gyms, before arranging for you to attend a screen meeting at the facility.
During your third week on your course, you’ll be required to visit your chosen Fitness First gym to acquaint yourself with staff and facilities at hand.
Once the Course Is Completed
After you complete your Personal Training course and gain a self-employed PT role with Fitness First, you will receive a license to work at an agreed site, which includes:
- CPD accredited Personal Trainer certification course
- 2 weeks rent free entitlement a year
- Sliding scale of gym rental rates to choose from and discuss with your PT mentor
- Dedicated PT mentor
- Automatic ‘Body First’ PT leads
- Fitness First PT uniform
- £5million public liability insurance
As a Fitness First Academy starter, you’ll also receive a number of other benefits too, which include:
- Home club membership
- Access to an admin helpline (9am to 5pm)
- Fantastic discounts on continuing professional development (CPD) training
- Possibility of £200 commission through the Fitness First Academy referral scheme
For more information please get in touch with an Academy Assessor on 0800 021 6050. If you are already enrolled on a personal training course with The Training Room, please contact your Careers Support Officer for further information.