Take the Business Awareness Workshop at The Training Room
Working in the fitness industry is much more than just helping people improve their health and wellbeing. It’s about turning your passion into a career, and in turn into a business; which is why it’s important to understand the business side of the fitness industry.
In order to give you the best start The Training Room provides a Business Awareness Workshop. This will provide you with all the knowledge you need when stepping into the business side of the fitness world for the first time.
This workshop will provide you with a greater idea of what you need to know when becoming your own boss.
What Does the Workshop Entail
The Business Awareness Workshop will outline everything you need to know when you’re considering setting up your own business within the fitness industry. Here you’ll be helped to identify competitors, outline your options when becoming a Personal Trainer, and provide tips on what products to offer and how to retain clients. Finally it’ll help you identify how to set up a business and get the ball rolling.
Over the duration of the workshop you’ll be taken through:
- The benefits and expectations of employed vs. self-employed
- S.W.O.T analysis (identifying strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in the market)
- Your personal values
- Your market and competitors
- The pros and cons of sole traders and limited companies
- The products you’ll want to offer
- A business plan and whether it adds up
- Gaining and retaining clients
- Discuss whether you’re right to set up your own business
- How to set up your own business
- Useful templates to use within your business
Further Your Skills Today
We want to ensure you get your fitness career off on the right foot. So not only will The Training Room provide you with the best foundations when training and qualifying as a Personal Trainer; we’ll also provide assistance on how to create your own business and start generating money.
All of this combined, will provide you with the necessary tools to begin your new career; giving you all the skills and knowledge you need to help yourself and your future clients.
So take part in the workshop today and set yourself on the right path as soon as possible.
For more information about this course send us your details and we’ll call you back.