Part Time Personal Trainer Course
Our part-time course provides an ideal way for you to study around your current commitments. With this option, you could be qualified and beginning an exciting new career in as little as six months!
These personal trainer courses consist of 14 day-long practical training and assessment sessions (seven weekends over a six month period).
Qualifications available from The Training Room part time personal training course:
ACTIVE IQ LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA IN FITNESS INSTRUCTING AND PERSONAL TRAINING
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (20 CPD points)
- Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training (20 CPD points)
- The Training Room Certificate in Studio Cycling (Spinning) (8 CPD points)
- The Training Room Certificate in Circuit Training (4 CPD points)
- The Training Room Certificate in Sports Nutrition (4 CPD points)
- The Training Room Certificate in Gym Based Boxing (8 CPD points)
As you’d expect from The Training Room, we’ll provide full support throughout your journey:
- Our experienced personal training tutors will offer all the guidance you need to help make your studies a success
- Professional development and mentoring is available throughout your training from our course supervisors
- We also provide student welfare contacts for your wellbeing and support as part of our offer
- Dedicated career assistance is available, helping you to find your first professional personal training position as quickly as possible after graduation
- 3 year training guarantee – Free exam re-sits and module repeats – take as many as you need to complete your personal training certification
For more information about this course, call 0800 021 6050 or send us your details and we’ll call you back.