Part Time Personal Trainer Course
Our part-time course provides an ideal way for you to study around your current commitments. With this option, you could be qualified and beginning an exciting new career in as little as six months!
These personal trainer courses consist of 14 day practical training and assessment sessions, which are held across seven weekends, which usually run over a six month period.
Qualifications available from The Training Room part time personal training course:
ACTIVE IQ LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA IN FITNESS INSTRUCTING AND PERSONAL TRAINING
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
- Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- The Training Room Certificate in Studio Cycling (Spinning)
- The Training Room Certificate in Metabolic Resistance Conditioning Training
- The Training Room Certificate in Advanced Nutrition Strategies
- The Training Room Certificate in Gym Based Boxing
- The Training Room Certificate in Emotional Intelligence
- The Training Room Certificate in Business Awareness
As you’d expect from The Training Room, we’ll provide full support throughout your journey:
- Our experienced personal training tutors will offer all the guidance you need to help make your studies a success
- Professional development and mentoring is available throughout your training from our course supervisors
- We also provide student welfare contacts for your wellbeing and support as part of our offer
- Dedicated career assistance is available, helping you to find your first professional personal training position as quickly as possible after graduation
- 3 year training guarantee – Free exam re-sits and module repeats – take as many as you need to complete your personal training certification
For more information about this course, call 0800 021 6050 or send us your details and we’ll call you back.