Fast Track Personal Trainer Course
Our fast-track personal training courses offer the quickest route to entering the fitness industry. Available at all of our academies, you could be fully qualified in just six weeks!
We offer a range of fast-track qualifications, which are recognised in Britain and across the globe. After graduation you’ll be eligible to enter the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) at Level 3, the highest possible entry level.
Our fast-track courses start every two weeks and run Monday to Friday. As an intensive training programme, this is a full time commitment, but you will be fully accredited and able to start an exciting new career in less than two months!
Qualifications gained from The Training Room fast-track personal training course:
- Active IQ Level 2 in Fitness Instructing (20 CPD points)
- Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training (20 CPD points)
- The Training Room Certificate in Studio Cycling (Spinning) (8 CPD points)
- The Training Room Certificate in Circuit Training (4 CPD points)
- The Training Room Certificate in Sports Nutrition (4 CPD points)
- The Training Room Certificate in Gym Based Boxing (8 CPD points)
This course may be fast-track, but we’re here to support you the whole way:
- Our experienced personal training tutors will offer all the guidance you need to help make your studies a success
- Professional development and mentoring is available throughout your training from our course supervisors
- We also provide student welfare contacts for your wellbeing and support as part of our offer
- Dedicated career assistance is available, helping you to find your first professional personal training position as quickly as possible after graduation
- Free exam re-sits and module repeats – take as many as you need to complete your personal training certification
For more information about this course, call 0800 028 4162 or send us your details and we’ll call you back.