Our commitment to you
At The Training Room each of our students is important to us, and we believe you have the right to a fair, swift and courteous service at all times. We are in receipt of your complaint and we will deal with it promptly, effectively and in a positive manner.
The Training Room Complaints Procedure
Contact us in the following ways:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 01202 238655
- Post: Customer Service Team, Second Floor Waterloo House, Fleets Corner, Waterloo Road, Poole, Dorset, BH7 0HL
1) We will acknowledge your complaint promptly. 2) We will investigate your complaint and endeavour to send a final response to you within 4 weeks of receipt of your complaint. If we are unable to provide you with a final response within this time we will send you an update. 3) We will endeavour to send a final response to you within 8 weeks of receipt of your complaint. If we are unable to provide you with a final response within this time frame, we will write to you explaining why and advise you when you can expect a final response. 4) If more than 8 weeks from the date of your complaint has past and you haven’t received a final response, or you are dissatisfied with the final response you have received (at any stage of the process) you have a right to contact the Financial Ombudsman Service or Citizens Advice Bureau.
Financial Ombudsman Service
The Ombudsman offers a free, independent service where the customer and business cannot reach final resolution. They may require us to take practical action that may benefit you, offer an apology or explanation, and/or make a financial award. Their final decision is binding on us as a business, not you as the customer or complainant.
You need to contact the Ombudsman within six months from the date of our final response. If you do not refer your complaint in time, the Ombudsman will not have our permission to consider your complaint and so will only be able to do so in very limited circumstances. For example, if the Ombudsman believes that the delay was as a result of exceptional circumstances.
The address of the Financial Ombudsman Service is:
Financial Ombudsman Service Exchange Tower London E14 9SR
- Website: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123
The Ombudsman may not be able to consider your complaint if:
- What you complaint about happened more than six years ago,
- You’re complaining more than three years after you realised (or should have realised) that there was a problem,
- You’re not complaining about the selling or performance of a financial product (for example a loan).
If your complaint does not relate to a financial product but you remain unhappy with the outcome, you may wish to consider contacting The Citizens Advice Bureau. The Citizens Advice consumer service provides free, confidential and impartial advice on consumer issues.
Visit www.adviceguide.org.uk or call the Citizens Advice consumer helpline on 08454 04 05 06.
Online Dispute Resolution (ODR)
If you are not satisfied with the final response to your complaint and it relates to goods or services bought online, or a contract entered into via an electronic means, then you may be able to enter into dispute resolution via the European Commission’s online dispute resolution platform.
Please use this link for more details.