Fantastic Career Opportunities at the Training Room
Here at The Training Room we proudly offer our students some of the best career opportunities across various industries.
We work with some of the biggest names in the world of fitness, beauty and IT and what’s more we can guarantee you an interview with many of the corporate partners we work with once you’ve graduated. This is part of our career support package, designed to look after our students to ensure the best start to their careers.
When we say we work with some of the biggest brands in the world of health and fitness, beauty and IT, we mean it! When you start training with The Training Room we will introduce you to our high profile, well established corporate partners, in the relevant industry to your course. Some of our industry-leading partners include:
- MacDonald Hotels & Spa
- Spa London
- Secret Spa
- Ragdale Hall
- The Day Spa Whittlebury Hall
- The Onboard Spa
- NP Group
What Is Career Support
So what exactly is career support with The Training Room?
We will look after you for up to three years following the registration of your course. So not only will we help you get an interview once you’ve graduated, but if you relocate within those three years, and require assistance in finding a new position, or simply fancy a change, give us a call and we will still be able to help you find the right position.
Our career support package doesn’t just stop at CV preparation and securing you an interview, we also help you find a placement that’s right for you. Here’s how we can help you:
- Send your CV to our internal team, complete with a list of organisations and locations you’d like to work at, for example if you are attending one of our Personal Training courses, this is a great time to let us know your preference to which gym you would like to work in.
- Your designated career support officer will assist you with your CV to make sure it’s the best that it can be to get noticed.
- You will then gain access to our job board, where all the latest vacancies on offer by our partners are posted.
- We will then send your CV to your preferred organisation, by way of introduction.
- Getting an interview works differently depending upon which industry you will be working in. For those corporate partners that we work with that offer guaranteed interviews, we will approach them on your behalf to help arrange interviews.
For students who prefer not to work with a corporate partner, The Training Room offer an alternative package including the following benefits:
- 12 months Public Liability Insurance
- A first aid qualification
- An outdoor bootcamp qualification
- Continued career support throughout your journey, and for up to 3 years after your course start date, to ensure you have the best start to your new career.
Get In Touch Today
With expertly trained staff, you’ll be afforded the best care when training with The Training Room. No matter what your age, background or level of ability, you can ensure we’ll do our very best to help you on the path to your new career in the world of fitness, beauty or IT.
So get in touch today and get started with The Training Room.